[PLUG-Devel] Super Happy Phoenix Dev House

Derek Neighbors derek at gnue.org
Tue Jul 10 15:09:53 MST 2007

Phoenix Dev House (http://phxdevhouse.com) hopes to become the greater metro
Phoenix premier hackathon event mimicking the now famous Bay Area
SuperHappyDevHouse ( http://superhappydevhouse.org/).

We're about rapid development, ad-hoc collaboration, and cross pollination.
Whether you're a l33t hax0r, hardcore coder, or passionate designer, if you
enjoy software and technology development, Phoenix Dev House is for you.
Code in Ruby? PHP? Java? .NET? Perl?  It doesn't matter.

Phoenix Dev House is not a marketing event. It's a non-exclusive event
intended for passionate and creative technical people that want to have some
fun, learn new things, and meet new people. In this way, we're trying to
resurrect the spirit of the Homebrew Computer Club. We also draw inspiration
from the demoscene as one of the only intentional getting-things-done
computer events in the world.

We will be having our first Super Happy event in August.  Please come and
join us.  We just ask that you RSVP and contribute!

You can get details and RSVP at
http://devphx.pbwiki.com/pdh1?full_access=tb4MYixPQJ&l=S

Thanks,

Derek