[PLUG-Devel] next Thursday's dev meeting (fwd)

der.hans PLUG at LuftHans.com
Fri Aug 31 10:47:24 MST 2007

moin moin,

here's a presentation offer from Walter.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Boredom is self-inflicted. -- der.hans

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 00:30:44 -0700
From: Walter J. Mack <wmack at componentsw.com>
To: PLUG at LuftHans.com
Subject: next Thursday's dev meeting

Hallo Hans,

for some reasons my postings to the developers list don't get through, so maybe
I get it through this way -.

Alan was wondering if someone else would step up to do some presentation for
the plug dev meeting.

I tried to respond saying that I'd be willing to do a presentation on a
structured way to event-oriented program design.

Can you get this to Alan and to the mailing list for me?
Thanks in advance.

Walter