[PLUG-Devel] Latest Word on Content Managers?

der.hans PLUG at LuftHans.com
Wed Aug 29 15:53:49 MST 2007

Am 29. Aug, 2007 schwätzte Darrin Chandler so:

moin moin,

> On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 01:44:14PM -0700, der.hans wrote:
>>
>> moin moin,
>
> Yeah, there's MoinMoin, too. Thanks, Hans!

No problem :).

Just remember to be catious with your whitespace in that wiki.

icao,

der.hans
#  "If I want my children to work hard, I better be the hardest working
#  person they've ever met. If I want the children to be nice, I better
#  be the kindest human being they've ever met." -- Rafe Esquith