[PLUG-Devel] Looking for a consultant...attempt 2

Ted Gould ted at gould.cx
Fri Apr 20 14:19:47 MST 2007

On Fri, 2007-04-20 at 12:04 -0700, Reuben Dohn wrote:
> Sent this earlier, not sure it went through....
>
> I'm looking for a Linux-guru to help out (help out=pay) with the user
> interface of an embedded Linux-based product. (based on Ubuntu Linux 6.10
> Edgy Eft distribution)

I don't know if you're looking for someone local, but I know that there
are a few companies that are doing consulting on embedded GNOME stuff
now.  Two I know of:

http://imendio.com/
http://o-hand.com/

There will probably be more after all the dust from this GNOME embedded
announcement dies down.

http://www.gnome.org/mobile/

		--Ted