[PLUG-Devel] Seeking presentation for this Thursday

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Mon Apr 2 08:44:32 MST 2007

On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 08:18:50AM -0700, Alan Dayley wrote:
> We are still seeking a presentation for this Thursday's PLUG Developer
> Meeting.  If you have something you want to share or show off or just
> talk about, please let me or the list know ASAP.
>
> We will have the meeting in any case, even if I just come up with
> something to wing.

Recently I added support for a previously unknown device in the OpenBSD
kernel. It wouldn't take up a full presentation by any means, but I'd be
happy to help fill in a bit. Maybe 1/2 hour to 3/4 hour max. I can wing
this one, so feel free to just keep this in mind if wanted or needed. :)

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/