[PLUG-Devel] Seeking October 5th presentation

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Thu Sep 28 15:29:28 MST 2006

A presentation for next week is confirmed.  Look for a full announcement
tonight (when I have more time to do it right).

Thanks for your offer, Chris.  We can shoot for November on your topic but
Hans has now told me that he may have already booked the November 2nd date
before I talked with you.  We'll see how things fall together as we get
closer to November.

Alan