[PLUG-Devel] Desert Code Camp next month

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Wed Sep 27 18:14:11 MST 2006

On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 06:10:39PM -0700, Alan Dayley wrote:

> Looking over the current presentation list for the October 28th Desert
> Code Camp, I note many that focus on FS/OSS technologies.  I don't yet
> know if I can go but I thought a little reminder to the group is worth it.
>
> http://desertcodecamp.com
>
> Alan

I looked at it a week or two ago and they listed *tons* of FS/OSS stuff,
most with no presenter (as in they had nothing, really). Also, they had
the date but no starting or ending times, so I don't know if it started
in the morning and ran all day into the evening, or if it was 4 hours in
the middle of the day, or what.

If you're getting the impression I'm underwhelmed then you'd be right. I
understand some people went to the last one and it was ok. So tell me
why I should care about this when they obviously don't (at least didn't)
have their act together. I'm only being this critical because it's being
actively promoted, and then you look at their site and it had little
actual info. If they were in the "call for presenters" or "gauging
interest" stages I'd be a lot more forgiving.

Anyway, someone talk me out of my bad attitude about this. ;)

dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/
http://www.stilyagin.com/  |