[PLUG-Devel] Ruby event organizer project

Lorin Thwaits lthwaits at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 23 06:24:32 MST 2006

Maybe this is it:

http://rubyforge.org/projects/hourensou/

Also to achieve calendaring and such there's some local user groups banding
together to hold all their info on AZGroups.com.  Flash, Ruby, Security, and
some Microsoft groups are out there now:

http://azgroups.com/forums/default.aspx

The idea is to minimize conflicts for those interested in being involved
with multiple groups.  It's open to any non-profit computer-oriented user
group.

-Lorin