[PLUG-Devel] Security Audit of Joomla!

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Tue Sep 12 06:00:17 MST 2006

On Mon, Sep 11, 2006 at 08:30:54PM -0700, Brian Cluff wrote:
> Jay Jacobson wrote:
> >>Seems that there's no interest here in auditing Joomla! It's not
> >>something I care to do alone, as I have no special interest in Joomla!
>
> I don't think there is any doubt where the security problem was...
> Joomla just had a HUGE update to patch a zillion holes in it.

Oh, good! The Joomla! team has finally fixed everything now! Heh. Not
likely. This isn't the first time they've made a huge update and fixed a
zillion holes. The problem is that they make holes when they code. So
there are more in there now, and will be more in the future.

dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/
http://www.stilyagin.com/  |