[PLUG-Devel] Security Audit of Joomla!

Jay Jacobson jay at edgeos.com
Fri Sep 8 19:01:39 MST 2006

On Fri, 8 Sep 2006, Darrin Chandler wrote:

> Is anyone else interested in participating? Sounds like a nice project
> to me, but I haven't heard anybody speak up and say they would like to
> do it...

I do not personally have any time to dedicate to this, but I would be
willing to offer some of Edgeos' services for free to help with this
project. Our services are not a replacement for a full source code audit,
but having a network vulnerability assessment of the target server (and
Joomla installation) is a good starting point.

If you are interested, just let me know.

~Jay

--
..
..  Jay Jacobson