[PLUG-Devel] "managing" open source projects

der.hans PLUG at LuftHans.com
Thu Sep 7 21:55:43 MST 2006

Am 07. Sep, 2006 schwätzte Josh Coffman so:

> --- "der.hans" <PLUG at LuftHans.com> wrote:

>> At another point we reported to two managers and 4
>> project managers. It
>> was joyous.
>
> hans, I had to laugh at this comment. ..mostly because
> I know what you mean.

Only one of those people was in the same office as the majority of our
team. He's the one we interacted with the least.

The biggest issue in all of that was that the organization lost track of
what we do and the implications of what happens if we don't do it.

I'm trying to fix that now.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  A Polish friend of mine got an offer for a free account from AOL. The
#  login ID was "HELLO" and the passwd "CYMBAL". She says "cymbal" is like
#  a Polish word for "sucker". 'Hello sucker', a greeting from AOHell :).