[PLUG-Devel] Only 24 slots for presenters remain at Desert Code Camp!

Lorin Thwaits lthwaits at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 08:05:25 MST 2006

We're nearing capacity for the sessions at Desert Code Camp, having 40 confirmed so far.  Just 24 spaces remain for those interested in presenting about their favorite technology.  Once we reach 64 confirmed sessions, our major advertising blitz to fill up the RSVP slots for attendees will begin.

In terms of open source content, we have a whopping six Ruby on Rails presentations, the dynamic Chris Berber talking about Catalyst, a fun Java presentation about the Eclipse Web Tools project, an intro to MySQL, and a neat-O thing on Subversion presented by Wendy Smoak.  All good stuff, but we'd love to have more out there!  This is our final push to round out the presentations, so if you're interested then please get set up to present:

http://desertcodecamp.com

All you have to do is suggest a track or session using the textboxes at the right, and then sign up to teach a session by clicking the blue "I can teach this!" link that appears on all suggested sessions.

Since the October InstallFest coincides with Code Camp, I wonder if that could be listed as an extended session during camp.  Who can I talk to in order to get that organized?

Thanks so much for your technical contributions to Code Camp!

-Lorin
Camp Director