[PLUG-Devel] OT: Looking for People with Asterisk Interest

Derek Neighbors derek at gnue.org
Wed Nov 22 16:05:15 MST 2006

Integrum Technologies is looking to fill several positions, one that
might interest PLUG lurkers is an opening for an Asterisk Hacker.  We
have several local/remote small/medium size business installs of
Asterisk in production already with more on the way.  We also have
several product lines developed and working against central asterisk
services.  If you are hacking on Asterisk, want to hack on Asterisk
or have experience in the past with Asterisk and are looking for work
please drop me a line at careers at integrumtech.com with your resume
and availability.  Please pass this on to anyone you think might be a
good fit.

Thanks,

Derek Neighbors
Integrum Technologies