[PLUG-Devel] Anyone Need an Assitant Developer?

der.hans PLUG at LuftHans.com
Tue Mar 7 11:31:14 MST 2006

Am 07. Mar, 2006 schwätzte Scott Gonyea so:

moin moin Scott,

> I'm a college student at ASU and I'm looking to cut my teeth on some relevant
> projects, through coding or documentation.

Are you looking for a job or just a project to help?

If the latter I'd suggest finding a project that interests you and
starting to help. Someone here might come up with for you as well.

> I have a good comprehension of Java, C++, and C# (among others).  But my
> real-world experience doesn't really exist.

I believe KDE apps are mostly written in C++. Lots of other stuff as well,
of course.

Is OpenOffice.org in C or C++? As of OpenOffice2 it's definitely using
Java as well as C*.

Are there types of applications that interest you? Do you have any hobbies
that could benefit from software?

Anyone have any C++ or Jave projects they can recommend do to being really
well designed and coded?

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  When you are tired of choosing the lesser of two evils,
#  Vote Cthulhu for President!