[PLUG-Devel] Re: Google presentation request

Joseph Sinclair plug-development at stcaz.net
Sat Jan 14 20:01:44 MST 2006

It's not on their list, but I'd really like to hear about the Jingle code they've recently released into open source (libjingle) and the Jingle specification they're working on with the
Jabber foundation for audio/video interaction with XMPP instant messaging.

libjingle : http://code.google.com/apis/talk/index.html
Jingle : http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0166.html
Jingle Audio : http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0167.html
Brief overview : http://googletalk.blogspot.com/2005/12/jingle-all-way.html