[PLUG-Devel] Scrum anyone?

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 30 15:40:19 MST 2006

Scrum is an Agile like practice. Personally I've found that the software approach that works best varies by market and type of project.
IE: Agile isn't good for software that runs Nuclear Facilities due to the regulation and risk from a catastrophe. However, it works pretty well in
web based projects and internal products. I'm still learning this stuff and how to apply what and when.

Kent Beck has good XP books; I'm not sure about anything specific to Scrum.

-j