[PLUG-Devel] Google@PHXJUG Wed night

der.hans PLUG at LuftHans.com
Tue Apr 11 15:59:22 MST 2006

moin moin,

Keynote  Doug Ricket - Google Maps API

Abstract:  	The Google Maps API allows javascript developers to take
full advanged of the power of Google Maps to implement their own
maps-based applications. In this talk I will introduce the API, showcase
some popular API sites, and get the audience started on creating their own
Maps applications.

Bio:  	Doug Ricket is a member of the Google Maps team in Mountain View,
California. Prior to joining Google, he completed a Masters degree in
Computer Engineering from MIT, worked at a startup in Silicon Valley, and
taught computer science at a university in West Africa.

http://www.phxjug.org/

18:30 at UAT.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
#  I took the one less traveled by,
#  And that has made all the difference. -- Robert Frost
#  I, OTOH, prefer to just go stomping through the desert... - der.hans