[PLUG-Devel] cross-group sponsors

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Fri Apr 7 12:39:52 MST 2006

I registered phxgroups.org a few weeks ago, the idea being to set up a
wiki-based master list of said groups, maybe a centralized
meeting-announcement list or two. But then I got distracted and busy.
But I can see there is still interest, so I'll actually set it up
sometime soon.

In the meantime, I assign myself as cross-posting for Phoenix.PM
meetings. I've already started posting other-groups meetings on the
Phoenix.PM list. Mi might be able to cross-post for the Ruby group too,
but don't formally assign myself yet.

--Brock