dev groups

der.hans PLUG at LuftHans.com
Wed Sep 28 01:34:54 MST 2005

moin, moin,

went to AzPHP tonight. Brock, the new leader for the the Phoenix Perl
Mongers group, was there and it seems the group is trying to get more
organized.

http://phoenix.pm.org/

I also approached him to see about getting some presentations for our dev
meetings, which he intends to start attending. Hopefully we'll start
getting some more cross-pollenation between the groups.

Speaking of AzPHP as I just did :), they're having more people than ever
attend their meetings. They've also adopted the intro/advanced type of
format Brian got us to adopt for the east side meetings. Hopefully we can
get more cross-pollenation there as well.

http://www.AzPHP.org/

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  It's up to the reader to make the book interesting.