Search kernel changelogs?

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Mon Sep 12 14:58:16 MST 2005

Some time ago I came across a website that had a searchable index to the
Linux kernel changelogs.  I, of course, failed to record the URL and am
now coming up with lots of google results to wade through.

I am interested in finding changes to specific subsystems of the kernel in
both the 2.4 (and 2.5?) and 2.6 trees.  I figure searching the changelogs
for specific strings, like "USB" for example, might get me to the
information I want.

Do any of you know a good place to search the kernel changelogs?  If not a
place, how about a method?