OT?: Legal question about p2p

Erik Bixby plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue May 31 13:12:02 2005

"Don't trade files you don't have permission to copy."

Who said anything about trading files I don't have permission to copy?

I strongly resent the insinuation that I trade illegal files.  I am
just someone who is sick to death of reading the stories about the
RIAA suing little, old ladies.

At any rate, does anybody have a useful answer to my question?
-Erik