Meeting topic?

der.hans plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri May 27 14:23:02 2005

Am 25. May, 2005 schw=E4tzte Alan Dayley so:

> Yes, it would.  Can a hackfest be fun for people not hacking?  Never been

I think so. If nothing else it should be entertaining to watch the debates
about what the best way to do something is :).

> You always say that and then arrive late.  I think you just say you are
> not coming so we will be happy you actually made it instead of thinking
> negative thoughts about your late arrival.  ;^)

Was I there last month? I thought I was at the presentation you mentioned,
but didn't think I was there for the last meeting.

For next week it depends on what time another meeting takes place, but I
think it's 19:00 to 21:00, so overlapping.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  If you don't think for yourself, others will think for you --
#  to their advantage.  -- Harold Gordon