Ann: Devel Meeting May 5th (Tomorrow)

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed May 4 22:20:02 2005

The next PLUG Devel Meeting is on Thursday, May 5th.  Cinco de Mayo!

What: PLUG Developer Meeting
When: Thursday, May 5th, 2005 at 7:00 PM
Where: Adtron Corporation
4415 E. Cotton Center Blvd., Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85040
(Directions are available in the web site FAQ here:
http://plug.phoenix.az.us/modules.php?op=modload&name=FAQ&file=index&myfaq=yes&id_cat=3&categories=PLUG+Meetings&parent_id=0#27

Topic: Attendee contributions

This month we are transitioning the East Side to have multiple, small
presentations.  Since a planned, big topic is not on the books for
tomorrow, we can do the same at the Devel Meeting.

Pick some script, programming technique, topic or tool that you really
like.  Anyone can talk for 5-10 minutes, or more, on something they
really like.  We'll have a computer there to demo on and everyone can
learn about something new.

And, I expect we can spend some time dicussing the Event Planner Project
as interest and need dictates.

Important reminder: Meeting attendees are welcome to bring food and
beverages.  However, alcoholic beverages are not allowed.  Anyone
bringing alcohol will be asked to leave.  Please, let's not abuse the
hospitality of Adtron.  Thanks all.