EPP/PEP Sugested task list

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat Mar 26 05:19:02 2005

On Saturday 26 March 2005 01:49 am, Trent Shipley wrote:
> > We have already done 3 Mega-InstallFests in the past few years.
> > Tracking down people who helped or ran those could provide immediate
> > requirements input.  Recent experience is always good, however.
>
> I DID NOT KNOW THAT.  It changes my outlook on combining Installfest
> and Mega-Installfest research, analysis, and software architecting into
> a single unit at the present time.

The last "big" one was October, 2003.  This is the last email from George
Gambill with the volunteer/resources list.  I think he was using a little
database to track these items and produce the report you see in the
email.

http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/lurker/message/20031017.234852.d9f5282e.html

The biggest one was before that in September 2002 at GCC.  This is the
best email from Robert Bushman I could find with his list of resources.
He just had a text list, produced in the email, to track things, IIRC.

http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/lurker/message/20020906.045049.267e8347.html

The "first" big one was at SCC hosted by Gerald Thurman - "Thurm", a
teacher at the school.  William Lindley was the head cat herder for that
one and this looks like his last resource list:

http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/lurker/message/20020610.171651.e411a033.html

I figure those lists can be useful for knowing what was needed and tracked
in the past.  It was also a nice trip down memory lane finding them.

Alan