Guinea Pigs [was] Re: EPP [snip]

plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon Mar 14 09:39:02 2005

Just a note on ERP integration:
We will need to track resources that may already be available in other data
arenas, such as people, equipment, locations, etc.  We should design to track
this information in a way that fits the greatest common denominator of our
potential users.  Actual integration can then be modularly added on through DB
query's, LDAP connectivity, etc..  (JAVA handles these very easily, but I
understand most languages could replicate the same thing with a page of
backend a page of business logic and a page or two of GUI, so again language
is not a concern at this time)