Forcasting PEP consumers [was]: [snip] Event Planner Project [was]Re: Event Planning Project

plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri Mar 11 12:11:02 2005

Sounds good, as for lanuges, I was not intending to be a core programer, but
could be if it was J2EE...  This is just a time issue...  although I have been
looking for an excuse to learn Python ;)
As long as I am not a lead on anything I am good, as I can honestly only
devote about 2 hours a week.

But I stick by the need for a stand alone implementation, but again, this
should not be too harded to implement.