Announcemnt: PLUG Devel Event Planner Project [was]Re: Event Planning Project

plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri Mar 11 10:33:02 2005

Just remember most of the event planning comunity (high schools, churches,
etc) will have one person doing the planning, and that one person would
logicly have a laptop, it would be quite restrictive for them to be requierd
to conect to the internet to use the app. (The whole world is not wierless,
yet ;)  As such I must place a requierment that an easy Stand Alone solution
be made avalable (J2EE does this nicly, then again so does PHP and a number of
other langages by running each teir localy, as long as we can do this EASLY
then it should all be good)