Announcemnt: PLUG Devel Event Planner Project [was]Re: Event Planning Project

Joseph Sinclair plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu Mar 10 22:21:02 2005

it's the only project PLUG-devel is currently doing.

==Joseph++

Jason Santos wrote:

>On Wednesday 09 March 2005 04:20 pm, Jason Santos wrote:
>

>>On Wed, March 9, 2005 3:18 pm, Joseph Sinclair said:
>>

>>>We also need the following:
>>>People willing to try the software and provide feedback on features,
>>>fit-and-finish, and any defect discovered
>>>Someone willing to maintain (but not necessarily host) the project
>>>website People willing to help us with feature requests
>>>
>>>We have someone who has volunteered to setup our source repository in
>>>subversion, but we will need someone willing and able to host the
>>>development site.
>>>I'd rather not host this on SourceForge until at least the first few
>>>iterations are complete, to ensure we don't end up adding yet another
>>>dead and unusable project to SourceForge.
>>>

>>I would be willing to host and maintain the website as well as a separate
>>mailing list if you want.
>>
>>I would also be willing to assist with testing on both Linux and Solaris,
>>and documentation as well.
>>

>No one has responded, but I took the liberty of putting up a couple of things:
>
>1) Mailing list -- details at
>http://mail.opensource.megaslow.net/mailman/listinfo/plug-ep_opensource.megaslow.net
>
>2) Forums -- http://opensource.megaslow.net/forum/
>
>3) Website -- http://opensource.megaslow.net/pep  (Just some filler material
>there, can be changed easily.)
>
>I can put up just about any kind of CMS or Wiki software if that is preferred,
>or we can go the simple route (ye olde static HTML), although that makes
>group collaboration more difficult.
>
>Please share your thoughts and ideas!

--------------000203050607020607080006

<head>
</head>
reason (probably too tired).  The forums and website will be a nice
addition.<br>
I'd prefer to keep the mailing list here on PLUG-devel, for now, since
it's the only project PLUG-devel is currently doing.<br>
==Joseph++<br>
Jason Santos wrote:
 type="cite">
      <pre wrap="">We also need the following:
People willing to try the software and provide feedback on features,
fit-and-finish, and any defect discovered
Someone willing to maintain (but not necessarily host) the project
website People willing to help us with feature requests

We have someone who has volunteered to setup our source repository in
subversion, but we will need someone willing and able to host the
development site.
I'd rather not host this on SourceForge until at least the first few
iterations are complete, to ensure we don't end up adding yet another
dead and unusable project to SourceForge.
      </pre>
    <pre wrap="">I would be willing to host and maintain the website as well as a separate

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://mail.opensource.megaslow.net/mailman/listinfo/plug-ep_opensource.megaslow.net">http://mail.opensource.megaslow.net/mailman/listinfo/plug-ep_opensource.megaslow.net</a>

2) Forums -- <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://opensource.megaslow.net/forum/">http://opensource.megaslow.net/forum/</a>

3) Website -- <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://opensource.megaslow.net/pep">http://opensource.megaslow.net/pep</a>  (Just some filler material