Announcemnt: PLUG Devel Event Planner Project [was]Re: Event Planning Project

Trent Shipley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu Mar 10 21:40:03 2005

On Thursday 2005-03-10 21:25, Jason Santos wrote:

> No one has responded, but I took the liberty of putting up a couple of
> things:
>
> 1) Mailing list -- details at
> http://mail.opensource.megaslow.net/mailman/listinfo/plug-ep_opensource.meg
>aslow.net

I believe there was general agreement that for now we would use the devel list
for the EP project, partly because it carries so little traffic otherwise.