Announce: Meeting Thursday at UAT

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Jun 1 13:18:02 2004

The PLUG Devel meeting will NOT be at Adtron this week.  Adtron is moving
and no rooms are available.

We have graciously been offered a room at the University of Advancing
Technology (UAT) to hold our meeting this Thursday, June 3rd at 7:00 PM.
UAT is where we held our last two InstallFests and is located at 2625 W
Baseline in Tempe.  It is on the south side of Baseline road just east of
48th Stree or west of Fry's Electronics.  Look for a two story, reddish
brick building.  Free parking is around back.  We will be in room 208.  I
understand that hey have wireless internet access.

I have not confirmed a presentation for this meeting.  I was reluctant to
do in case of cancelation because of Adtron's move.  Anybody have
something up their sleeve?  I'll check the list of suggested topics at
home tonight.

What: PLUG Developer Meeting
When: Thursday, June 3, 2004 at 7:00 PM
Where: University of Advancing Technology (UAT)
       2625 W Baseline Road
       Tempe, AZ
       Room 208
Topic: TBD