Looking for X guru

Vaughn Treude plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu Jan 22 13:46:02 2004

Hello all:

(My apologies if you get this message twice - I figured this was most
appropriate to post to plug-devel, but plug-discuss seems to have so many
more people on it, I thought I should post there as well.)

As many of you are probably aware, I've been working on a product called
Fab4Linux, which provides an improved user interface (as well as a
macro-creation and keyboard remaping facility.)  After a few false starts,
much trouble with our web site, and an unfortunate bout with galloping
featuritis :-) we have a fairly stable beta version of the program.
Unfortunately, for all my recent experience in X Windows there are still a
few persistent problems that are dogging me.  I'm looking for an X guru who
can spend a few hours to help me get over this hump.  Since this is a
commercial product we'll of course be willing to pay for this service.  Is
there anyone in the group - or anyone you know - who might be interested?

Vaughn Treude