Which Eclipse?

Deepak Saxena plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon Jan 19 12:17:02 2004

On Jan 19 2004, at 11:15, Alan Dayley was caught saying:
> Deepak Saxena said:
> > Whichever one you are most comfortable running. :) I think wer're
> > interested in Eclipse as development environment regardless of what UI
> > toolkit it happens to be using. For all I care, you could run
> > Eclipse on windows to cross-compile Linux kernels for the presentation.
> > :)
>
> I will try the GTK based one.
>
> As far as the presentation, I told Rudy that we would rib him if he
> presented from a windows platform but we would not kick him out.  He will
> bring whatever environment he finds acceptable.
>
> I am anxious to see the presentation too.

I'll see if I can get MontaVista's Eclipse environment configured on
one of our laptops to show how it can be extended for custom tools
solutions. All our GUI stuff is being integrated into Eclipse.

~Deepak

--
Deepak Saxena - dsaxena@plexity.net

If you're bored, you're boring.