Chessbook software

Ted Gould plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed Feb 4 09:44:02 2004

--=-KNVW9kf9RnN3PB7vHsJT

Phil,

I don't know much about chess, so I couldn't really help you there.  But
what I would recommend is creating a site on Sourceforge
(http://www.sf.net) or Savannah (http://www.nongnu.org) to put your
source up there.  (I guess I'm going on the assumption that you'd like
to Open Source your work)  (OT: Has anyone used
http://forge.novell.com?  It looks interesting, but I haven't seen any
good reviews)

By doing that you'll get some attention in that if people search those
repositories they'll come up with your application.  And, it will also
give you a website that you can point to from Freshmeat.net.

Good luck, I would mind looking at your app, but I don't think I'd have
any good ideas.

		--Ted