[srubin@fsisys.com: Ruby]

Deepak Saxena plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri Apr 2 09:29:02 2004

Thought this was timely given last nights meeting [which I couldn't
make it to :(]. Pre-build Ruby for ARM. Now you can hack Ruby on
your Zaurus or other Linux handhelds.

~Deepak

----- Forwarded message from Scott Rubin <srubin@fsisys.com> -----

Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 13:14:50 -0500
From: Scott Rubin <srubin@fsisys.com>
To: linux-arm@lists.arm.linux.org.uk
Subject: Ruby

Here it is.  If you want to program in ruby on your arm linux device
here is everything you need.  Actually, I compiled this using
arm-linux-gcc from the ruby 1.8.1 source and have tested it only on a
PXA255 XScale processor.  All the binaries and libraries are stripped
and it takes up very little space.  Have fun.

http://protoman.rh.rit.edu/~apreche/ruby-1.8.1-arm-linux.tar.gz