Announce: Tonight's Devel meeting

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon Oct 6 14:04:02 2003

What: PLUG Devel meeting
Where: Adtron Corporation, 3710 E. University Dr., Suite 4, Phoenix, AZ
  85034
When: Monday, October 6th at 19:00 (7:00 PM)

Look here
http://plug.phoenix.az.us/modules.php?op=modload&name=FAQ&file=index&myfaq=yes&id_cat=1&categories=General+Plug+Questions&parent_id=0#3
under "Development Group Meeting" for directions to the location.
---------------------
Tonight's meeting will be a bit out of the ordinary.  Persons (including
myself), who shall remain nameless, have not secured a presentation.
So, we don't have one lined up.

This leaves the floor wide open for discussions that YOU want.  Please
come with questions, answers, tips, news, products and whatever you want
about development on and with Linux.  We have had some interesting
surprise products shown off and invite more of the same.

I have some ideas about the group organization, also.  Come and put your
opinion in the mix.

Alan