uClinux project details? (Was: RE: Next Developers Meeting)

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun Jan 19 12:21:02 2003

OK.  I did not notice that difference.  You are right about many differen=
t=20
models.  I went to the website and did a parametric search on H8S process=
ors. =20
Wow that was a long list!

Alright, learning H8S has begun.

Alan

On Sunday 19 January 2003 00:49, Rob Wehrli wrote:
> Alan,
>
> You're mixing apples and oranges :)
>
> The boards are different boards using different H8S processors.  It tak=
es a
> bit to understand that Hitachi has like 120 different model numbers of =
H8