ping

plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu Feb 27 14:44:02 2003

If there is any interest, during the April meeting I could do a short demo
of a game I have been working on....
This would be in addition to any other scheduled event...The game is
written in C++/OpenGL/SDL.

Also, some other topics I could cover (again if there was time and
interest)

Using make to build
Developing C/C++ applications in Emacs
Basic debugging with gdb
Basic OpenGL
Basic overview of STL - Standard Template Library

Let me know if there is interest
Bob

                          "Rob Wehrli"
                          <rwehrli@azpower.com>       T