[aztech-work] NEEDED....C++ / UNIX Programmer (fwd)

der.hans plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed Aug 6 12:55:03 2003

moin, moin,

not GNU/Linux, but still *NIX.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Very frankly, I am opposed to people being programmed by others.
#    -- Fred Rogers, aka Mr. Rogers (1928-2003),

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 12:23:35 -0700
From: Todd Talbert <ttalbert@mindspring.com>
To: aztech-work@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [aztech-work] NEEDED....C++ / UNIX Programmer

C++ / UNIX Programmer

We are a fast-moving company offering a tremendous work environment to
highly qualified and motivated individuals. Initially this opportunity is
for a contractor with the opportunity to go perm.  We offers excellent
health, dental, 401(k) plan, STD, LTD benefits and an entrepreneurial work
environment.

This position require a minimum of 3 years experience in system design and
development, exposure to proven development methodologies, solid relational
database experience, strong communication skills, and the ability to work in
a team setting.

Seeking solid working knowledge of C++ in a UNIX environment, preferably for
the last 3 years. Strong object oriented design and development using C++
and UNIX in a Solaris environment and strong UNIX shell scripting (sh/ksh).
Pluses include: Porting experience or multi-platform development, Embedded
SQL, SQLPLUS and Oracle.

Please send me your resume for immediate consideration:  Urgent need.
ttalbert@mindspring.com

Todd Talbert
DataSolutions
(480) 473-1235

.

==AzTech-Work===========================================================
Helping Grow the Tech Oasis - http://www.techoasis.org
If you are looking for Arizona tech related work or workers, please post
it to this AzTech-Work List, otherwise, please post it to the AzTechList
Discussion List at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aztechlist
To post to the AzTech-Work List: mailto:aztech-work@yahoogroups.com
Plain text only (attachments are automatically stripped off)
Subscribe: mailto:aztech-work-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Report list problems/concerns at mailto:worklistcomment@aztechlist.org
For info on other related lists, please see http://www.aztechlist.org

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/_fOolB/TM