thanks to Rob

der.hans plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Apr 8 00:57:02 2003

moin, moin,

thanks to Rob for tonight's presentation. We got good coverage of embedded
as well as an intro into the breadth of the Hitachi H8, SH4 and SH5 product
lines. He also brought plenty of giveaways ( including 4 boards! ) and
fielded a *wide* range of questions. Thanks for the info and the sense of
humor.

http://www.azpower.com/H8-uClinux/ if you're wanting to help with the
uClinux port to the H8S microprocessor.

Thanks also to Parvis of Boundary Devices, http://www.BoundaryDevices.com/,
who got up at the end to demonstrate their product. He also said that fixes
they make for the StrongARM/XScale ports of Linux do get sent back to the
community.

A few of us talked at the end and thought that worked well. If you know of a
company in town that uses Linux for their products ( embedded are cool, but
any good tie to development is good ) have them let us know, so we can get
them in to talk about what they're doing with Free Software here in town.

Deepak, of Monta Vista and Intel fame, volunteered to give the presentation
in June. Wear your hard hats :).

Finally: thanks again Rob for the pizza and pop!

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  When you are tired of choosing the lesser of two evils,