New Member

Phil Winninghoff plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed Apr 2 17:20:04 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C2F938.10E58FC0

I am a new member and fairly new to Linux, but have been hacking for =
several years. In my migration from  MS DOS I am haveing some difficulty =
with some of the things I want to do. I have been developing a system =
derived from the turtle graphics work done at MIT in the seventies and =
am looking for help in porting it to Linux. I have it partially working =
under FreeX86. The DOS version sets up the monitor modes and uses the =
full screen. I think that Open GL uses this method but do not have =
loaded on my computer. If there is someone willing to give me some help =
with this I will certainly appreciate it.

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C2F938.10E58FC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am a new member and fairly new to =
Linux, but have=20
been hacking for several years. In my migration from&nbsp; MS DOS I am =
haveing=20
some difficulty with some of the things I want to do. I have been =
developing a=20
system derived from the turtle graphics work done at MIT in the =
seventies and am=20
looking for help in porting it to Linux. I have it partially working =
under=20
FreeX86. The DOS version sets up the monitor modes and uses the full =
screen. I=20
think that Open GL uses this method but do not have loaded on my =
computer. If=20
there is someone willing to give me some help with this I will certainly =

appreciate it.<BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C2F938.10E58FC0--