Oct 7th meeting arrangements

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed Sep 25 21:20:02 2002

Hans will be out of town for the Oct 7th Development meeting and has asked
that I see about getting it arranged.

I confirmed today that we can meet again at Adtron.  So that is taken care of.
I don't know if we will do the pizza and soda yet.  One step at a time, you
know.

Also, as usual, we will need someone to bring a projector.  I appeal to the
usual suspects if they could volunteer the use of such a beautiful device.
Confirm with me on or off the list if you can bring one.  I will make a
general appeal to the discussion list in a more formal announcement.

Next, I do believe that I am scheduled to be the presenter.  If anyone can
deny that, please speak up!  Assuming that silence persists, I will be
presenting on the Linux 2.4 SCSI subsystem.  Watch for the official
announcement for more detail on the content.

Alan