What kind of projector wanted for the April 1st meeting?

Christopher Bardin plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon Mar 25 14:15:02 2002

--0-1407671907-1017088632=:44056

I probably can't make it to the meeting but I might be able help with a projector.  Tempe Camera rents all types of projectors.  I work there so I might be able to help but do you want a projector for 35mm slides or one to project a computer generated image (digital)?  We also have film projectors if that's what you mean.

- Chris