Ruby User Group??

Carl Parrish plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed Mar 20 13:15:02 2002

Does anyone know of a local ruby user group? I'm still ramping up on it
but I think I can say for sure that this is fast becomming my favorite
language. Of course I seem to barly have time for PLUG these days so I'm
not too sure a new UG would be wise. Hmmmm do we have an "offical" devel
language yet? If not I would move that we choose Ruby. I agree 100% with
all the reasons Hans felt we shouldn't use Java. And except for Python
(and *maybe* php). I can't think of another opensource language that
would fit our needs as well. What do you think?

Carl Parrish