[Fwd: Another vim question]

Carl Parrish plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Mar 12 14:45:01 2002

I think I found the answer its not ssh but scp. the syntax is like so

vim scp://machine/path

So far I haven't had any problems don't know how secure it is but I
would assume that its just as secure as scp. (it looks like its just a
plugin). If you want any more info just type :h netrw in a 6.X version
of vim.

Carl Parrish
(BTW it looks like 6.1 will be out soon).