Another vim question

Carl Parrish plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat Mar 9 22:45:01 2002

Okay so far I'm *loveing*  vim 6.1a I've been using vim for a while but
basically just using it as a vi editor. When I downloaded and installed
6.1a I decided I wanted to be a power user. So far I've create filetype
scripts for ruby, python and mozilla files. And made some changes to my
syntax file which I think are *much* easier than it used to be in vim
5.x (I say I think cause I don't think I actually ever tried in 5.x just
looked it it once). Being able to do vert split and the file explore are
all nice as well but what I think is going to be my favorite addition is
the remote file editing. Does anyone know how I can set it to only make
ssh connections?

Thanks,
Carl P.

P.S before anyone says anything I have *no* interest in emacs.