please, help her

Igor plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Jun 25 23:25:01 2002

Hi

I've found your e-mail address on this page http://plug.phoenix.az.us/

I've have a friend in Phoenix who is fed up with stability of the WINDOWS
and constant fight with the VIRUSES. ( she lost alle-mails, family photos etc etc )

I've suggested her to try LINUX...but, unfortunately, she does not know
to install it by her self...

Personally, I think,  installing mandrake should not be a problem
but  this is another story...

so, can you help her out ?   or perhaps some of your friends ?

running REALPLAYER is a MUST (+ mozilla 1.0)
Her PC should be DUAL BOOT...  preferably MANDRAKE + WINDOWS ME ( which is on her box right now)

her address:  MaryPat McDonald
              mpmcd@qwest.net or usamacka@hotmail.com

Regards

Igor

P.S.:  I can not help her, because I live in San Jose, California (Silicon Valley)