Permisions

Brian Cluff plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri Jun 7 17:15:01 2002

OK... I might be way off here, or not completely understand what you are
trying to do, but you might want to type
chmod g+s cvs
on your directory.  That will cause everyone that has permission to
write to that directory to write a file that is in the cvs group.

..but like I said, i'm probably missunderstanding you.