PLUG-devel digest, Vol 1 #163 - 4 msgs

der.hans plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu Jan 24 23:23:04 2002

Am 24. Jan, 2002 schwätzte Mark Taylor so:

> I offered to do a short presentation called "Linux Device
> Drivers Written in C++" to the developer PLUG.
> In this presentation I show what it took to compile a 2.2 kernel
> module using G++ and ran a couple of experiments with it.
> Be warned that it isn't pretty and it isn't practical either, but it is
> somewhat entertaining.  It is also aimed at C++ beginners and
> C programmers.  From the digest it looks like a more
> relevant topic has surfaced.  I am thus offering to do this
> presentation at another meeting.

Mark,

I'd like to have your presentation. I think we can get some good
conversation out of it. Exercises in impracticality can be quite
educational.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://home.pages.de/~lufthans/   http://www.DevelopOnline.com/
#  Don't step in front of speeding cars, don't eat explosives