Please present!

Rob Wehrli plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu Jan 24 23:22:52 2002

Alan Dayley wrote:

> Mark,
>
> I am not sure that you need to bow out.  Please check with Hans.
>
> Rob offered to do a short presentation of 10-15 minutes.  That really is not
> enough for a full meeting.  If your presentation is short too, you could both
> present.  Again, coordinate with Hans at plugd@lufthans.com
>
> I would like to see your "impractical" presentation.
>
> Alan

Alan,

I could always go on quite a bit longer if needed :)  IP*Works is very
feature rich and a lot of fun to use to write useful code using a wide
variety of Internet protocols.  As a note, they offered everyone using
Linux in a commercial application (non-GPLd code) a $100 discount by
using a special code.  I don't have it with me right at the moment, but
I'll be happy to bring it and let everyone know it so that if they are
interested, they can take advantage of the discount.

Take Care.

Rob!