PLUG-devel digest, Vol 1 #163 - 4 msgs

Mark Taylor plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu Jan 24 21:07:01 2002

Hi Developers,

I offered to do a short presentation called "Linux Device
Drivers Written in C++" to the developer PLUG.
In this presentation I show what it took to compile a 2.2 kernel
module using G++ and ran a couple of experiments with it.
Be warned that it isn't pretty and it isn't practical either, but it is
somewhat entertaining.  It is also aimed at C++ beginners and
C programmers.  From the digest it looks like a more
relevant topic has surfaced.  I am thus offering to do this
presentation at another meeting.

regards,

Mark Taylor
Avionics/Firmware/Diagnostics/Drivers/C++ Software Engineer
http://members.home.net/mkt24/   (holding out for now)
480-835-1848